See list of 12 Bureau of the Census Regional Offices listed in Additional Contact Information - FMR Help/Guide or http://www.census.gov/field/www/.
This section lists the agency contact person, address and telephone number of the Federal Regional or Local Office(s)
to be contacted for detailed information regarding a program such as:
(1) current availability of funds and the likelihood of receiving assistance within a given period;
(2) pre-application and application forms required;
(3) whether a pre-application conference is recommended;
(4) assistance available in preparation of applications;
(5) whether funding decisions are made at the headquarters, regional or local level;
(6) application renewal procedures (including continuations and supplementals) or appeal procedures for rejected applications; and
(7) recently published program guidelines and material.
However, for most federal programs, this section will instruct the reader to consult the so-called
Appendix IV of the Catalog due to the large volume of Regional and Local Office Contacts for most agencies.
This information is provided in Additional Contact Information (see below).
For requests for demographic and household special surveys, contact Chester E. Bowie, Chief, Demographic Surveys Division. Telephone: (301) 763-3773. For requests for special censuses contact Mike Stump, Office of Special Censuses. Telephone: (301) 763- 1429. For requests for economic special surveys contact Shirin A. Ahmed, Chief, Economic Planning and Coordination Division, Bureau of the Census, Department of Commerce, Washington, DC 20233. Telephone: (301) 763-2558. Use the same number for FTS. For special tabulations (demographic), contact Marie Pees, Population Division. Telephone: (301) 457-2447. For special tabulations (housing), contact Lori Guido, Housing and Household Economic Statistics Division. Telephone: (301) 457-3204. FTS is not available. To arrange for other special tabulations, write to the Director, U.S. Bureau of the Census, Washington, DC 20233.
This section lists names and addresses of the office at the headquarters level with direct operational responsibility for managing a program. A telephone number is provided in cases where a Regional or Local Office is not normally able to answer detailed inquiries concerning a program. Also listed are the name(s) and telephone number(s) of the information contact person(s) who can provide additional program information to applicants.
Due to the large volume of regional and local office contacts for most agencies, full contact information is also provided separately here in a PDF format: